CD09: Happy Clock Day! CD09: Happy Clock Day!

Allright

I'm not that much of a fan of text only flashes, but i can definately see that this needs more work. You could at least have changed the font type or color away from the default. Why am i even writing a review for this?

KayteeClock responds:

"Why am i even writing a review for this?"

I don't know.

Dd Suck Dick Dd Suck Dick

Jesus

This must've taken a long time to make.. ill give you 0,2 stars for the effort.

Doctor-Gordon responds:

fag

The CTSG Collab! The CTSG Collab!

I love you guys, this is awesome.. The flashes are as random as the music, which is totally appropriate :)

Forest Of Cheese Rapists Forest Of Cheese Rapists

Fits the mood perfectly

Submergence - Elixir Submergence - Elixir

Good

Maybe the marimba used has a little too "edgy" sound, but overall this was a pleasant song to listen to and the arrangement was brill :)

Submergence responds:

Thanks for the review! Are you talking about the main lead? Because that's not a marimba, nor was that instrument used in this song.

_submergence

Helth-MH16: Heaven Is CloseWIP Helth-MH16: Heaven Is CloseWIP

Blows your track out of the water

Basically i think this is a brilliant track, although after listening to the original im sorry to inform you that it is by far inferior to this one. This one is vibrant, progressing and fun to listen to. Great job to both of you, though Helth mostly deserves credit for this and im sure you agree :)

FairSquare responds:

Yeah, i definitley agree. The original is pretty old and i was a noob. Well, actually i'm still a noob, but back then i was a bigger noob :p
I'm just glad that Helth decided to remix my old song :-)